Call for papers – CURRENT TRENDS OF RESEARCH
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
Zhytomyr State Technological University
Theoretical and Applied Linguistics Department
Zhytomyr Ivan Franko State University
ZHYTOMYR MILITARY INSTITUTE of radio-electronics S. P. KOROLYOV
ZHYTOMYR MEDICAL INSTITUTE
CALL FOR PAPERS
Current trends of research
Young Scientists Communication in Foreign Language Space
VI International scientific and practical conference
Undergraduates, masters, and post-doctorate students are invited to take part in the VI International scientific and practical conference of young scholars “Current Trends of Research. Young Scientists Communication in Foreign Language Space”, which takes place on April 11, 2019 at Zhytomyr State Technological University.
Conference languages: English, German, French (other foreign languages are also welcome).
the Conference will focus on the topics
- Current Research in Engineering and Engineering Sciences.
- Current Research in Informational and Computer Technology.
- Current Research in Economic Sciences.
- Current Research in Law and Security.
- Current Research in Humanities.
- Current Researchin Medical Sciences.
- Current Researchin Applied Linguistics.
The conference venue:
Zhytomyr, 103 Chudnivska st.
Registration: Thursday, April 11, 2019. From 09.00 till 10.00 in the University lobby.
The conference program includes the plenary meeting and the section work.
A post-conference electronic volume will be posted on the web-site of ZSTU.
To take part in the Conference, please submit up to April, 1, 2019:
- Your application form;
- The paper organized according to the following requirements:
In the subject line of your e-mail, please specify the number of the section chosen and the first author’s name (for example: section 1, Ivanov I.I.).
The files should be named accordingly, e.g. 1_Ivanov_tezy, Ivanov_zayavka.
Please indicate the name of the conference in your letter.
Contact telephone numbers:
(068)2183192, Lyudmila Mohelnytska, PhD, Associate Professor, The Head of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics Department;
(097)989829, Iryna Melnichenko, Executive Secretary
(0412) 228914, Theoretical and Applied Linguistics Department.
The information about the conference, an electronic version of the abstracts collection will be posted on the ZSTU website.
The editorial demands
Abstracts should be co-authored with a scientific supervisor and a foreign language advisor.
- The text should be typed in WORD format A4, fontsize 14TimesNewRoman, line spacing 1, passage space-25. Total paper size from 1 to 4 full A4pages.
- The page margins are 2 cm from all sides.
Line 1 : Author / authors, degree, academic rank and position (bold italics) (alignment – right);
Line 2: Full name of the institution (italics) (alignment – right).
After one blank line – the name of the paper (center alignment, font – bold, capital letters).
- After a single line of indent – the main text.
- References in the text are made as follows: [12, p.75], [4, p.23; 7, p. 19].
- It is necessary to differentiate the hyphen (-) and the dash (−).
- References are made according to the requirements of the state standard of Ukraine.
- Kulikova, Master student
- Yumashev, PhD in Eng., Prof., research advisor
- L. Mohelnytska, PhD in , As. Prof., language advisor
Zhytomyr State Technological University
Influence of Vibration on Surface Roughness in Finish Turning
The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of vibrations on surface roughness in finish turning. The graphic of cutting speed, roughness, frequency and amplitude dependence was built. On the basis of this research the data from different material were received.
- Мельничук П.П. Вплив точності розташування формоутворюючих елементів торцевої фрези на процес різання / П.П. Мельничук, В.Ю. Лоєв, О.В. Головатенко // Вісник ЖДТУ / Технічні науки. – 2007. – № 1 (40). – С. 139 – 146.
- EvansV. Cognitive Linguistics. An Introduction / V.Evans, M. Green. – Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, 2006. – 830 p.
Responsibility for the content of the thesis is given by the author.
Warning! When preparing the abstract, the organizing committee convincingly asks to adhere to the requirements for their registration and to send the materials in due time.
Application for participation in the conference (in foreign language )
The participant’s full name ____________________________________________________
Educational institution (full name) _______________________________________________
Subject of the report ______________________ _________________________________
Phone ___________________________ ________________________________________
E – mail __________________________________________________________________
Name of the Research Supervisor ______________________________________________
Degree, academic rank _______________________________________________________
Affiliation (the institution full name and the department) _______________________________
Form of attendance: in person □ distance □
All expenses (travel, accommodation, meals) at the expense of the conference participants.
Sincerely, the organizing committee of the conference