CURRENT TRENDS IN YOUNG SCIENTISTS’ RESEARCH
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
ZHYTOMYR POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY
THEORETICAL AND APPLIED LINGUISTICS DEPARTMENT
ZHYTOMYR IVAN FRANCO STATE UNIVERSITY
ZHYTOMYR S. P. KOROLIOV MILITARY INSTITUTE
ZHYTOMYR MEDICAL INSTITUTE
KHMELNYTSK NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
DUMLUPINAR UNIVERSITY, TURKEY
IX ALL-UKRAINIAN SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
CURRENT TRENDS IN YOUNG SCIENTISTS’ RESEARCH
April 21, 2022
CALL FOR PAPERS
Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University is pleased to invite you to participate in the IXth International Conference “Current Trends in Young Scientists’ Research” on April 16, 2020 in Zhytomyr, Ukraine.
The goal of the conference is to provide a platform where young researchers can share their expertise and interests across various fields of science. This multidisciplinary conference intends to explore the issues from all of the following areas: engineering, information and computer technology, economics, law and security, humanities and medicine. The contributions of undergraduates, graduates, PhD students and young researchers are particularly encouraged.
Issues addressed at the Conference shall include, but are not limited to:
- Current research in the field of engineering sciences.
- Current research in the information and computer technology.
- Current research in the field of economics.
- Current research in the field of law and security.
- Current research in the humanities.
- Current researchin the field of medical sciences.
The conference will include a plenary meeting and section presentations. Working languages: English, German, French (other foreign languages are also welcome).
Participation and publication of papers in the electronic Conference proceedings are free of charge. Travel costs, accommodation and meals are at the expense of the conference participants.
Information for participants:
The deadline for paper submission is April 15, 2022. The application should be sent together with the paper (up to 4 full pages) in one of the working languages of the conference. The applications and papers are to be submitted via e-mail as two attached files to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the applicant’s name in all files (e.g. Smith_abstract.doc).
The conference venue: 103 Chudnivska str., Zhytomyr, Ukraine
Guidelines for authors:
Abstracts should be co-authored with the scientific supervisor and the foreign language advisor.
- The text should be typed in WORD format A4, fontsize 14TimesNew Roman, line spacing −1, indenting − 25. Total paper size is from 1 to 4 full A4pages.
- The page margins are 2 cm from all sides.
Line 1 : author / authors, degree, academic title and position (bold italics) (alignment − right);
Line 2: full name of the institution (italics) (alignment − right).
After one blank line − the title of the paper (center alignment, font −bold, capital letters).
- After a single line of indentation − the main text.
- References in the text should follow the following style: [12, p.75], [4, p.23; 7, p. 19].
- It is necessary to differentiate the hyphen (-) and the dash (−)
- List of references is given at the end of the paper in alphabetical order in accordance with the State standards of Ukraine.
Kulikova, Master student
Yumashev, PhD in Eng., Prof., research advisor
L. Mohelnytska, PhD in , As. Prof., language advisor
Zhytomyr State Technological University
Influence of Vibration on Surface Roughness in Finish Turning
The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of vibrations on surface roughness in finish turning. The graphic of cutting speed, roughness, frequency and amplitude dependence was built. On the basis of this research the data from different material were received.
- Мельничук П.П. Вплив точності розташування формоутворюючих елементів торцевої фрези на процес різання / П.П. Мельничук, В.Ю. Лоєв, О.В. Головатенко // Вісник ЖДТУ / Технічні науки. – 2007. – № 1 (40). – С. 139 – 146.
- EvansV. Cognitive Linguistics. An Introduction / V.Evans, M. Green. – Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, 2006. – 830 p.
Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics, Faculty of Public Management and Law, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, 103 Chudnivska str., room 407a, 10005, Zhytomyr, Ukraine, Tel. +38 (0412) 228914.
Current trends IN YOUNG SCIENTISTS’ research
VIІ International Scientific and Practical Conference
April 16, 2020
The participant’s full name ____________________________________________________
Educational institution (full name) _______________________________________________
Subject of the report ______________________ ____________________________________
E – mail ____________________________________________________________________
Name of the research adviser ____________________________________________________
Degree, academic rank _________________________________________________________
Affiliation (the institution full name and the department) _______________________________
Form of attendance: in person □ distance □
Sincerely, the organizing committee of the conference